Saturday, February 6, 2010

Poll closing

     Yes, ladies and gentlegerms, the most recent poll asking who I remind you of most has just closed. The results were 2 to 1 in favor of Val Kilmer over the hairy guy from the Trinity series. So now I have another question. Which Val Kilmer do I remind you of? The full of bravado Iceman from Top Gun Val Kilmer? The not quite sure I belong in this role Batman Val Kilmer? The voice of KITT in the new Knight Rider TV series Val Kilmer? The totally cool while dying of consumption Doc Holiday (I'm your huckleberry!) from Tombstone Val Kilmer? Which Val Kilmer do I remind you of and why? Inquiring minds want to know. Please share . . .

2 comments:

  1. I don't know which one, I voted for the hairy guy from the Trinity Series. Why aren't there any women on your voting for the Bible Character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which one, I voted for the hairy guy from the Trinity Series. Why aren't there any women on your voting for the Bible Character?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.