Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whoops

So I completely missed my Father's Day post. Missed it by a lot, I see. Things have been a little busy around the old homestead, what with the garden taking off, summer setting in, a wonderful visit from Nonna, the difficulties of trying to establish a routine with Baby and everybody else, work on the bookcase (#2) - pics are coming . . . someday, etc. I have been very remiss in keeping up with the old blog. Hopefully now that we are sort of settling down, that will change. No promises though. Keep checking back, and if it's been a while, feel free to send me a reminder that I made a commitment to keep you apprised of my various wonderings and wanderings and other events.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.