Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I've Read Recently

    I've been reading a lot. Not just lately, but all my life. I used to average 300 books a year. I'm probably down to about 100 or 150 a year now, but still, that's a lot of books.
    For example, since the last week of July I have read the following books: Marriage Matters, Chronicles of Nick, Headed to the Office, The Winter Room, Faith and FinanceShepherds, Wake Up!, Canyons, Three Weeks with my Brother, and last night I started Your Mama Don't Dance. I'll probably finish it tonight. That's 9 books in three weeks. Granted, a lot of them have been shorter, Faith and Finance, for example. Even when I read "regular length" novels, it is only a matter of a couple days to finish them.
    In the past I had a space on the blog for "What I'm Reading Now." It stayed really short, because I always finished the books before I even remembered to post them.
    I am going to try a new bit, "My last 5." In it, I will list the books I've read most recently, along with a short description or highlight from the book. As always, feel free to comment or suggest others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.