Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Updated Wanderings

Greetings Fellow Penguins!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, it just seems like it. A quick update on my wanderings: I am currently in the wonderful City of Baltimore, MD getting my C-STARS training. My 6 month plus field trip begins next month. Last month I managed to hit MO, IA & AR in a whirlwind trip. We are all eagerly holding our breath to find out where we will be headed when I return, or if I will stay in Cali one more year.

As for wonderings, stay tuned in the next few days for an updated "My Last 5."

Addendum: Be sure and follow this link http://www.gerber.com/photo/gclid=CI6C74DuhKUCFRtqgwodjihiNQ#/vote
to vote for the littlest penguin, Ms. Alyeska! You can vote each and every day this month. Thank you for your support of her college tuition!

That is All,

Penguin Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.