Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

     It's wandering time again! Yes ladies and gentlemen, the Penguin is on the wander. At this moment, I am gracing the Eastern Seaboard with my presence, at least for a few hours.

 It was very sad in San Francisco last night. I had to say goodbye to Mrs. and the Little Penguins. We drove down from our house and stayed in S.F. to avoid the hour and a half drive at four a.m..

While we were in San Fran, Boy Wonder tried to get hit by a car. Fortunately Mrs. Penguin's piercing shriek alerted the driver to stop short of making penguin paste out of him!

Once we got to the hotel (Millwood Inn and Suites), I was privileged to spend some time talking with all the Penguin pack. I really enjoyed reminiscing about my childhood with them. I wish I took time to do that more often, but I always seem to find an excuse not to. Last night, there was no excuse, just a chance to spend good quality time with the Little Penguins and the Mrs.

Speaking of, Mrs. Penguin seems like she will really miss me, which of course makes me feel very loved.

Stay tuned for updates from around the world as I continue to wander!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safely thus far. We will continue to pray for safety and that time will fly quickly for all of you. As you know we'll be here for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safely thus far. We will continue to pray for safety and that time will fly quickly for all of you. As you know we'll be here for the family.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.