Monday, August 1, 2011

Primus Petition . . . Part 2

    A couple of weeks ago, I posted about my son's letter he was thinking of sending to Lego, and the reasons behind it.
   Since then, we went on vacation, and he had the opportunity to visit Legoland!
   


  If you are a fan of anything Lego and are ever in Southern California, be sure and check it out. Here are some pics to give you an idea of how cool it is!






One of Connor's favorite areas was the newly added Star Wars section, featuring displays from each of the movies, as well as the Clone Wars cartoon.

















 It got to the point where I gave up taking pictures, because I was afraid I would use up the memory card and we wouldn't get out of there before the park closed. The attention to detail on the models was extraordinary.













    Guess what we found in the Lego store at Lego Land? A Lego Millenium Falcon! Hooray for Connor! This will be his birthday present, and required a pitch-in from Grandma to help cover the cost.

1 comment:

  1. I upgraded the comments capability, tonight. Be sure and check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.