Saturday, July 2, 2011

This Ship is Listing

     I used to make fun of Mrs. Penguin for her use of lists. The first time I went to Mrs. Penguin's parent's house, I made fun of my then future Mother-in-law because she had lists around everywhere.

     I shouldn't have been so hasty in condemning them. Why? You see, I am now the king of lists in my house. Yes, Mrs. P has the honey-do list, and the grocery lists (one for each store), but I am the one with my laundry-list of lists: my to-do list for inside, for outside, for at work, for church; lists for future posts, future articles, for books to read or re-read, story ideas, things to do when we get to Alaska, and recently, things to do when I got home. And, this winter, when I get my Nook, I'll get to start a whole new list; books to download. I can hardly wait.

    Seeing this list of lists reminds me, time to go make another list: everything to take to the barbeque this afternoon. I better get busy.

2 comments:

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.