Monday, March 8, 2010

How Wude!

     Those of you from the correct generation probably recognize the Stephanie Tanner reference in the title. For the rest of you, once upon a time, not too, too long ago there was a show called Full House. Check it out.
    The reason I am writing is that someone "unfanned" the Penguin. How wude! Weally, weally, wude!
    Was it something I said? Was it something I didn't say? Was it the fact that the posts have been few and far between lately? I'll do better, I promise! Just give me a chance, please? Come back, former fan of the penguin, come back! Please!?
     Okay, the begging is over with. If you were even thinking of unfanning the Penguin yourself, kindly reconsider.
     Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. OK, what is unfanning the Penguin--I'm thinking that it means that we are not reading your blog. Or we have disconnected ourself from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Unfanning" is when someone who was a fan removes themself as a fan. I have no way of tracking who is reading or not, except through comments and likes/dislikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Unfanning" is when someone who was a fan removes themself as a fan. I have no way of tracking who is reading or not, except through comments and likes/dislikes!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment as you wish. Remember that my kids will read these too, and conduct yourself appropriately. Thanks.